Georgia Watersports is currently searching for candidates for the following positions:
Please fill out the following job application and return by mail or in person to:
3016 N. Columbia St
Milledgeville, GA 31061
Full Stack Developer
1 Full-Time Position ($60,000/year + benefits).
Must be willing to work at our office in Milledgeville, Georgia. No remote employees will be considered.
The ideal candidate would have some experience with the following:
- Databases: MS-SQL
- 3rd-party applications: Google analytics, Google webmasters, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Bing Ads, Amazon.com marketplace, Ebay.com marketplace, Walmart.com marketplace
- Techniques: APIs, database optimization, website optimization, SEO
- Computer Software: Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Adobe PDF
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Resolve website, server application, and database errors in a timely manner.
- Use Google analytics, Google webmasters, and other tools to optimize our current web sites and database.
- Develop project documentation for use by remote developers.
- Work with remote developers to complete programming tasks.
- Develop programming projects that will increase sales revenue.
- Develop/implement projects to reduce overall cost per order.
- Implement changes to help employees perform tasks more efficiently.
- Implement changes to improve the customer’s user experience.
- Perform routine security updates on websites.
- Implement, track, and optimize 3rd-party advertising.
Customer Service – Marine, Powersport, Camper, and Yard Equipment Parts
1 Full-time position - ($9.25/hour + benefits)
Monday - Friday (8:30 am - 5:00 pm)
We are looking for an individual who likes to communicate with others on the phone, in-person, and by email. This person will be handling customer communications primarily related to products, orders, shipment tracking, and returns. The candidate must be willing to work from our shop location in Milledgeville, Georgia.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Good communication skills
- Good organization skills
- Good computer skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and email.
- Knowledge of Spanish language would be a plus, but is not necessary.
This position will involve:
- Primarily answering customer phone calls and emails. Maybe occasional contact with in-store customers.
- Assisting with other tasks at our shop (ie. shipping, order processing, data updates, cleaning)
- Tracking contact information to improve our processes.
Keywords: Milledgeville Eatonton Haddock Gray Georgia Putnam Jones Baldwin County Lake Oconee Lake Sinclair Employment Job Search Careers